If you want to learn Greek really fast or without leaving the comfort of your own place, Lato’s Private or Semi private courses are the best solution!
Choose our private lessons Greek (1 to 1) or if you have 1 or 2 friends who share your interests, form your own group (Semi private), decide your personal pace and have absolutely tailor-made lessons. Classes are held at the place of your choice. For these courses we use the books Ellinika Α΄ & Communicate in Greek 2
plus extra material.
New: also available as Virtual Lessons via Zoom
If you have a busy life and extra flexibility is for you an essential, try Lato’s Virtual lessons -via Zoom- which are offered also in private. You are skeptical about which type of lessons suits you best? Contact us
now and ask more details or arrange a free online trial lesson.
Your Free Trial online lesson step by step – How it works
If you wish to take a trial online lesson before to make an agreement, you need
- to send a message via the Contact Form of Lato’s website and arrange an appointment, a specific day and time when you and your teacher can meet online. If you need a placement evaluation, you can ask to receive an evaluation test which you can take before the meeting. ). If you prefer not to do the written test, but discuss your level during the free trial, this is also an option.
- As soon as you make an appointment, you will receive an invitation link.
- The day of your appointment, follow the link in order to enter your meeting.
- Your teacher will be there waiting for you. You are kindly asked to be on time in order to take all the scheduled time.
Your trial lesson does not need a special preparation. The idea is a relaxed “coffee break” where
- you can discuss about your special needs or goals with regard to learning Greek.
- You can have a better look how a virtual class work and what it offers. Feel free to ask the teacher about the one or the other.
- In case you have already taken an evaluation test, you share it on screen with the teacher in order to find exactly your level or special needs.
- Of course, it is the right time to discuss any questions you may have about course content or used material.
At the end of the trial lesson, you can tell the teacher about your feeling. If you have a good feeling, you can discuss with him the next step. If you need more time, contact us
when you have made your decision.
Good to know:
If you are more than 15 minutes late, the teacher will not be any more online and you need to schedule another appointment.