Greek for Beginners – Virtual Classroom
Greek language lessons, online via Zoom
When it comes to online presence (working, learning …) the first which comes to mind is the Covid-19 pandemic. But life goes on and now it is time to return with small steps to our normality. Keeping -of course- in mind all the good lessons we took from this weird situation. Like for example that: In pandemic times, learning online (just like working online)
- offers safety. Also, it is
- cost-effective and
And we can add many more:
- It is flexible and there is no travelling involved. Do you need to travel a lot for your work? Or are you playing with the idea to take a week off work and to disappear to a sunny destination? You can simply do it without having to fear you will miss your Greek lessons. Your laptop or mobile phone and a normal internet connection is enough.
- With a wide variety of tools and up-to-date resources from the internet, your lessons become wider, more realistic and more interesting.
- Untidy stacks of papers disappear and are replaced by well-organized electronic documents that are retrieved effortlessly. Lesson objectives and material are shared online and you can navigate to your virtual classroom whenever you need to, 24/7.
- Communication, collaboration and interaction in the student’s community is turned into something live, as it can happen every minute and not once or twice per week.
- Accessibility and differentiation are areas that an online experience can also seriously improve. Both teachers and students can work around any difficulties. For example, students with dyslexia can choose the best font for them and change the colour of their screen if they have visual stress.
Enroll now in one of Lato’s Virtual classrooms and …. τα λέμε online!
In case face to face interaction suits you better, visit Lato’s Greek courses, choose the right level and … Φύγαμε για Ελληνικά!